You are the very lucky winner of 9 Faceblocks from PrintWild!!!
Please expect an email this week on how to redeem your prize & enjoy!
That’s right – there’s a limited edition flavour hitting the BOS stable this summer and YOU are being asked to “Go BOS” and design the can! They’re after a unique design and are offering the winner a R10 000 cash prize as well as the opportunity to see their design on 100 000 limited edition cans in store!!!
Visit www.BOSDESIGNER.com to unleash your creativity and stand a chance to win!
The competition is open to anyone, with the only brief being to “go BOS!”
How to enter:
- Visit BOSDESIGNER.com to design your can online, or to download the template to design in your preferred programme, or by hand
- Follow the instructions to upload to the BOS Gallery or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition opens 25th August 2014 and ends on 3rd October 2014. Winners will be announced on 10th October 2014
- Entries will be judged by Grant Rushmere, Richard Bowsher and Dave Evans of BOS, in collaboration with Alix Rose Cowie of 10and5.com
- BOS will also be giving away spot prizes to entries throughout the duration of the competition and there will be plenty of BOS Ice Tea product, merchandise and Kalahari vouchers up for grabs
- For full T&C’s please visit: bosicetea.com/bos-blog
For further information please contact:
email: Jen Watkins: Jen@bosbrands.com or call: 021 465 9989 or check out the BOS website
Make sure you follow BOS on Twitter: @BOS, Facebook and Instagram: @bosicetea for all the exciting updates & entries.
I’ve recently replaced most of the light fittings in my home to bring them up-to-date with this century! Oh the joy of buying and renovating an old school Durban flat…
It was a mission to find cool fittings – trekking from place to place is a nightmare and I soon got bored.
I’m all about online shopping from the comfort of my couch these days – my credit card isn’t happy – but I am ;)
And the delight when receiving a boxed delivery makes you feel special, so it’s online all the way for me now.
The light fittings on Superbalist at the moment are amazing and I’m going to be adding some of these beauties to my collection too now. Besotted with this lamp from The Artisan, but the variety of shades and bases are making it hard to choose only one thing!
If you have never shopped Superbalist before, give it a try. The range is vast, the online ordering process quick & easy, payment secure and the delivery fast – it really is a no-brainer…
The popular Market at the Square night market is on again this Friday night at Granada Square in Umhlanga – make sure you pop past if you have never been before – it has an amazing atmosphere, awesome food and drinks and some really cool stalls – a real social highlight in Durban.
The dates for the rest of the year are as follows:
with a few dates in December to be published soon – watch their website for details.
For more details, check out their website here
Kate is the designer & architect behind Josephine Road and KA.AD and the amazing interiors at Ginger & Fig and wonen+ are 2 of the most amazing spaces she has blown my mind with – I have to fit in a visit to each of them when I am in Jhb in November.
Her ceramic jars, trays and rugs are high on the list of my most coveted items and the latest product catalogue showcases these and more of her beautiful designs – you can view the catalogue in full by clicking here.